Friday, August 22, 2008

A New Year Begins

Every year, I look forward to the start of school. I just love the feeling a new school year brings - excitement, anticipation, and a fresh start. I love seeing all the school supplies at the store this time of year!

I know that this will be a great year. Our teachers have been working diligently getting ready for our students on Monday, August 25.

This week has been filled with great excitement. Our Convocation on Tuesday, August 19 was such a wonderful time for the staff of C-FB ISD to come together and celebrate our accomplishments and plan for this year. I also celebrated with the PTA at their First Annual Kick-Off event on Wednesday, August 20.

I wish each and every student a wonderful year. Let make this the best year yet! See you at school on Monday, August 25.

No comments: