Friday, August 8, 2008

Back to School for the 2008-2009 School Year

I am so excited about the beginning of this new school year. I know this is going to be an incredible year!

In C-FB ISD, we value each child, embrace innovation, believe in the richness of diversity, create a caring learning environment and celebrate every achievement. We are an innovative leader in learning. From videoconferencing to our virtual campus, we are finding innovative ways to make learning rigorous and relevant for every student.

I hope you visit our website, www.cfbisd.edu, and see it's new look. You will find all the latest back-to-school information including registration, school supplies, bus routes, and much, much more.

This year will be filled with innovation, rigor, learning and fun. Throughout the year, remember to check out our accolades section of the website to see the amazing accomplishments of our students, campuses and staff.

I wish you and your family a great school year. Let the learning begin!

No comments: